The ∑∫ỹriȱŋ (often written as Elyrion with the Latin alphabet) are a special tribe who can see Ruins through clouds and have a unique building, the Sanctuary. Their unique Super Unit is the Dragon Egg, which evolves into a Baby Dragon and then a Fire Dragon. They are the second Special Tribe in the game, the first being Aquarion. They are based on elves from Norse mythology.
"The mysterious ∑∫ỹriȱŋ defend their woodland homes with colorful magic and the ferocity of fire-breathing dragons! They regard Nature as a holy spirit and cannot hunt animals or chop down trees, instead they start the game with the unique Enchantment tech that can turn regular animals into powerful monsters."
- Fruit: Giant magenta lily
- Land: Green fields with pink gradient dirt
- Forests: Huge cubical tree with thick trunk and smaller trees surrounding it
- Animals: Unicorn
- Mountains: Three rounded cliffs cradling a lake and tree
- Cities: Light yellow buildings with castle-like battlements, octagonal towers and blue pointed roofs
- Helmet: Elf ears, blue hair, and yellow gem on forehead
- Color: Hot pink
Being a special tribe, the ∑∫ỹriȱŋ have a modified tech tree:
- Hunting is replaced by Forest Magic, which allows you to enchant wild animals into Polytaurs for 2 stars, instead of hunting them. Similarly, Whaling is replaced by Water Magic, which allows you to turn whales into Navalons for 5 stars, instead of hunting them.
- The ∑∫ỹriȱŋ can see Ruins through clouds.
- Despite not being able to chop down forests, the Σʃỹiȱŋ can ironically still burn forests.
- According to the web shop, the ∑∫ỹriȱŋ's favourite (or at least most important) drink is Fire Dragon Tears.
- Level 7 and 8 Sanctuaries, as well as Ruins, have a special "Rainbow Flame" that appears around them.
- ∑∫ỹriȱŋ is the only tribe to have only one fruit on a fruit tile.
- In the ambience which plays throughout ∑∫ỹriȱŋ lands, several sounds are heard. These sounds are waterfalls running, soft, calm music and Unicorns whinning gracefully (if one hears carefully, a tinkling sound can be heard as well).
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ|