"The mysterious ∑∫ỹriȱŋ defend their woodland homes with colorful magic and the ferocity of fire-breathing dragons! They regard Nature as a holy spirit and cannot hunt animals or chop down trees, instead they start the game with the unique Enchantment tech that can turn regular animals into powerful monsters."Dragon's phases are included), can build the Sanctuary (a special building), and sees Ruins through clouds (a "rainbow flame" will appear above tiles with Ruins). However, Elyrion cannot hunt animals or clear forests.Elyrion's unique Super Unit is the Dragon. Dragons start as a Dragon Egg, which evolves into first a Baby Dragon, then a Fire Dragon.
Elyrion practices "nature magic." In the ambience playing throughout ∑∫ỹriȱŋ lands, waterfalls running, soft, calm music, Unicorns whining gracefully, and a soft tinkling sound can be heard.
Elyrion has +crop and -mountain. Therefore, the fact that Crops can only be seen after researching Organization is especially important to remember when playing Elyrion.
- Fruit: Sunburst Lily
- Land: Green fields with pink soil
- Forests: One giant cubical tree with a thick trunk surrounded by two smaller trees
- Animals: Unicorn
- Mountains: Three rounded cliffs cradling a lake and tree
- Cities: Yellow buildings with castle-like battlements, towers, and blue roofs with yellow stars
- Helmet: Pointed ears, blue hair, and a yellow gem on the forehead
- Color: Hot pink
Web Shop: The Unicorns love to run around in the magic forests of Elyrion and play hide and seek among the large trees, always leaving a path of rainbow dust in their path. Should you ever look into the dust, you can sometimes get a glimpse of your afterlife, or you will just sneeze.
Web Shop: When Elyrion dragons are sleeping, they sometimes cry, due to the beauty of their dreams. Any Elyrion who is lucky enough to collect a few drops in their goblet and drink it, [sic] will have the most divine dreams for three nights to come.
As a special tribe, Elyrion has modified technologies.
- Hunting is replaced by Forest Magic, which allows for the enchantment of wild animals into Polytaur units for two stars (instead of hunting them).
- Whaling is replaced by Water Magic, which allows for the enchantment of Whales into powerful Navalon units for five stars (instead of hunting them).
- Forestry unlocks the Sanctuary, a building that produces stars for each adjacent wild animal, instead of the Clear Forest ability.
|"Growing pages, developing info. That takes time you know. "|
This article is currently under construction. This means that the page is not yet complete, and not all important details may be present. This could be because the feature is not released, or not all info has been compiled yet. Come back soon!
- ∑∫ỹriȱŋ is the only tribe to have only one fruit on a fruit tile.
- Ironically, even though Midjiwan declared that the Elyrion are "known for their love and reverence of nature," they can still burn forests.
- The Elyrion have been involved in multiple Earth Day donation events. For example, in 2019, all revenue from sales of the Elyrion tribe on Earth Day was donated to the Earth Day Network. Also, for Earth Day 2020, Midjiwan announced that for each sale of the Elyrion tribe, $1 USD would be donated to the Canopy Reforestation Project until 5,000 trees were planted through these donations.
|Regular Tribes: Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|