"The tranquil and wise Ai-Mo tribe inhabits the harshest, windiest, and highest mountain range of the square, where they have found inner peace by meditating in the eternal evening light."-Tribe description
Ai-Mo is typically considered to be a lower-mid-tier tribe due to its varied resources and practically useless starting technology (Meditation does not unlock any unit, nor does it lead to any resource technologies). However, Ai-Mo can receive an Altar of Peace as early as turn 5.
Ai-Mo has +mountain and --crop.
- Fruit: Lï-po chilis (chili peppers)
- Animal: Llamo (llama)
- Field: Hilly and steep green fields
- Forest: Trees with thin and flat layers of leaves
- Mountain: Rocky and spiraled mountains with gold-capped tops
- City: Grey stone and colourful flags with either flat orange roofs or pointed white roofs
- Helmet: A small turquoise strip on the center of the forehead
- 2019 Tribe Day: Despite their stoic appearance, the Ai-Mo love to party! One of their largest festivals is the “Ai-Yaca,” where the citizens celebrate with parades, llamo races, poetry recital, and dancing!
- 2020 Tribe Moon: The iconic strips on the foreheads of the Ai-Mo are made from the dye of the Issi flower, which is believed to improve mental clarity.
- Web Shop: Should you ever get the chance to taste Om-soi, don't hesitate. It holds the power of healing and gives serenity to any anxious mind. Only the Ai-Mo know the recipe, and it has been a well kept secret since the beginning of turns.
- Web Shop: This traditional costume is usually worm during the Feast of Ai-ioo, a celebration dedicated to the hard-working Llamo. The day is spent with ceremonies and dances to honor and praise the Llamo's great importance to the Ai-Mo people.
- Instagram: We – the tranquil Ai-Mo tribe are this close to reach Enlightenment and Eternal Peace. This close. There is just one slight problem – all the other tribes. If they could just avoid living on the Square, disturbing our tranquil meditation it would be perfect. If they could just follow our example – drink llama milk, have a mind-melting wild chili from time to time, and focusing on finding inner peace – we would all live in harmony together. If we get 1000 people to follow the wise words of our leader, aimo_tribe on TWITTER we will make our tribe free to purchase for one day. – if you don’t like it, you rest in pieces. And please: Ssshhhh!!!
|"Growing pages, developing info. That takes time you know. "|
This article is currently under construction. This means that the page is not yet complete, and not all important details may be present. This could be because the feature is not released, or not all info has been compiled yet. Come back soon!
Main Article: Ai-Mo/Strategy
Because Ai-Mo starts with a technology that is close to Philosophy, they can quickly get mind benders. In addition, they get the Altar of Peace early on, providing a nice boost to one of their cities.
- The Ai-Mo are influenced by the cultures of the peoples living around both the Himalayas and the Andes Mountains. They bear a vague resemblance to Airbenders from the immensely popular TV series "Avatar: The Last Airbender."
- In the ambience that plays throughout Ai-Mo lands, a constant, deep, yet calm humming sound; wind blowing through the mountain ranges and the trees; and sorts of distant horns, gongs, and/or bells being played are heard.
|Regular tribes: Xin-xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|