The tranquil and wise Ai-Mo tribe inhabits the harshest, windiest, and highest mountain range of the square, where they have found inner peace by meditating in the eternal evening light.-Tribe description
Ai-Mo is typically considered to be a lower-mid-tier tribe due to its varied resources and practically useless starting technology (Meditation does not unlock any unit, nor does it lead to any resource technologies). However, Ai-Mo can receive an Altar of Peace as early as turn 5.
Ai-Mo has +mountain and --crop.
- Fruit: Lï-po chilis (chili peppers)
- Animal: Llamo (llama)
- Field: Hilly and steep green fields
- Forest: Trees with thin and flat layers of leaves
- Mountain: Rocky and spiraled mountains with gold-capped tops
- City: Grey stone and colourful flags with either flat orange roofs or pointed white roofs
- Helmet: A small turquoise ribbon on the center of the forehead
- 2019 Tribe Day: Despite their stoic appearance, the Ai-Mo love to party! One of their largest festivals is the “Ai-Yaca,” where the citizens celebrate with parades, llamo races, poetry recital, and dancing!
- 2020 Tribe Moon: The iconic strips on the foreheads of the Ai-Mo are made from the dye of the Issi flower, which is believed to improve mental clarity.
- 2021 Tribe Moon: "They haunt these mountains, throwing rocks and pushing unsuspecting pilgrims to their doom!", the storyteller tells the children about the mighty Oo-Li. "But don't fret, the Oo-Li in these hills provide blessings to our cities when we give them offerings of Llamo meat and tasty fruit.
- The "Oo-Li" shown in the Tribe Moon poster is a Polytopian in a costume. The "real" Oo-Li tower over the Ai-Mo.
- Should you ever get the chance to taste Om-soi, don't hesitate. It holds the power of healing and gives serenity to any anxious mind. Only the Ai-Mo know the recipe, and it has been a well kept secret since the beginning of turns.
- This traditional costume is usually worn during the Feast of Ai-ioo, a celebration dedicated to the hard-working Llamo. The day is spent with ceremonies and dances to honor and praise the Llamo's great importance to the Ai-Mo people.
- We, the tranquil Ai-Mo tribe, are this close to reaching Enlightenment and Eternal Peace. This close. There is just one slight problem – all the other tribes. If they could just avoid living on the Square, disturbing our tranquil meditation it would be perfect. If they could just follow our example – drink llama milk, have a mind-melting wild chili from time to time, and focusing on finding inner peace – we would all live in harmony together... If you don’t like it, you rest in pieces. And please: Ssshhhh!!!
- Main article: Ai-Mo/Strategy
- The Ai-Mo are influenced by Tibetan and Andean cultures.
- The Ai-Mo bear a vague resemblance to Airbenders from the popular TV series "Avatar: The Last Airbender."
- In the ambience that plays throughout Ai-Mo lands, a constant, deep, yet calm humming sound; wind blowing through the mountain ranges and the trees; and sorts of distant horns, gongs, and/or bells being played are heard.
|Regular tribes: Xin-xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|