The Bardur are one of the 14 current tribes. They are one of the original four free tribes, the others being Imperius, Xin-Xi, and Oumaji. They seem to be based off of Scandinavian/Germanic/Slavic culture.
In-game description:"Surviving the harsh eternal winter of Barduria is not an easy task, but the Bardur seems to thrive here."
The Bardur is said to be one of the stronger free tribes because of the many powerful techs after hunting.
- Fruit: Blueberries
- Land: White, covered in snow
- Forests: Spruce trees
- Animals: Bærion (Brown bear)
- Mountains: Icy white mountains
- Cities: Wooden, with a mix between flat grass-topped roofs and wooden roofs. Lots of little orange lights.
- Helmets: Horned Helmets, Viking style
- Color: Black
- According to the web shop, Bardur youth's favourite drink is Ullefurgh, a drink made out of pine Needles, hot water and rabbit fat, and are usually drunk in Bærion fangs.
- In the ambience which plays throughout Bardur lands, several sounds are heard. These sounds are strong gusts of wind, a quiet tinkling sound and animals (possibly wolves) howling in the distance.
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ|