They are fast hit-and-run units with decent durability and a strong attack, and are unlocked with Polar Warfare. However, they suffer large penalties on land, losing both dash and escape as well as only having one movement.
- Attack: 3
- Defence: 2
- Movement: 2
- Health: 15 (20 with veteran)
- Range: 1
- Cost: 5 stars
- Skills: dash, escape, skate
Strengths and Weaknesses
Battle sleds are good for:
- Hit and run attacks. Their skate skill allows them to travel extremely long distances over water especially with the polarism technology. This long movement speed combined with the dash and escape skills allow Battle Sleds to move in attack and move out.
- Fast cheap swarms. They're cheaper than knights and can mobilize faster, making them perfect candidates for swarms.
Battle sleds aren't good for:
- Fighting on land. They move slowly on land, so they can easily slow any land armies.
- Defending cities. They don't have the fortify skill and they have only moderate defence and health, so they are a bad choice to defend cities.