The Crab is a unit exclusive to the Aquarion tribe, similar to the Amphibian and Tridention. It's their equivalent of a Giant. However, they can be converted to another tribe using Mind Benders, and the stripe on top of them will change color, according to the tribe that converted it.
Unlike the Giant, it can’t board a boat at a Port. This makes Crabs significantly slower to mobilize than Giants. The only ways a Crab can move more than one space in a turn is using its escape skill after attacking, or Roads.
- Attack: 4
- Defence: 4
- Movement: 1
- Health: 40
- Range: 1
- Cost: n/a
- Skills: Escape, Swim
Strengths and Weaknesses
Crabs are good for:
- Fighting Boat swarms. The crab, unlike the Giant, maintains its high stats while in the water, allowing it to easily dispose of clustered Boats and Ships when they are trapped. The Crab can also pursue the units onto land without losing any previous functionality. However, stronger naval units can easily outmaneuver and overpower the crab.
- Clearing land armies. The Crab, on land, acts functionally similar to the giant, except with an extra movement point with escape. This allows it to clear through masses of land units quicker than other Super Units from human tribes.
Crabs aren't good for:
- Fighting Battleships. Their high maneuverability and ranged attack is more than enough to defeat a crab, you simply won't be able to catch up before you are obliterated.
- Dueling Giants. Giants have an advantage in 1-on-1 combat, as they have one more attack point. Your escape ability will do nothing except help you flee the fight, which you should.
- Similar to other Super Units, the "cost" of a Crab is 10 stars, although this serves no other purpose than when you disband.
- Interestingly enough, the crab attacks with a sword animation, similar to the Knight, Defender, Swordsman, Polytaur, Navalon, Baby Dragon, and Giant.
|"Growing pages, developing info. That takes time you know. "|
This article is currently under construction. This means that the page is not yet complete, and not all important details may be present. This could be because the feature is not released, or not all info has been compiled yet. Come back soon!
|Land units: Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Mind Bender, Nature Bunny|
Naval units: Boat, Ship, Battleship
Super units: Giant, Crab, Dragon, Gaami
Aquarion units: Amphibian, Tridention
∑∫ỹriȱŋ units: Polytaur, Navalon
Polaris units: Mooni, Battle Sled, Ice Fortress, Ice Archer
Removed units: Scout, Guard Tower
|Battleship, Crab, Explorer, Giant, Population, Population Growth, Stars, Super Unit, Technology|