Unlike the Giant, it can’t board a boat at a Port. This makes Crabs significantly slower to mobilize than Giants. The only ways a Crab can move more than one space in a turn is using its escape skill after attacking, or Roads.
- Attack: 4
- Defence: 4
- Movement: 1
- Health: 40
- Range: 1
- Cost: n/a
- Skills: escape, swim
Strengths and Weaknesses Edit
Crabs are good for:
- Fighting Boat swarms. The crab, unlike the Giant, maintains its high stats while in the water, allowing it to easily dispose of clustered Boats and Ships when they are trapped. The Crab can also pursue the units onto land without losing any previous functionality.
- Clearing land armies. The Crab, on land, acts functionally similar to the giant, except with an extra movement point with escape. This allows it to clear through masses of land units quicker than other Super Units from human tribes.
Crabs aren't good for:
- Fighting Battleships. Their high maneuverability and ranged attack is more than enough to defeat a crab, you simply won't be able to catch up before you are obliterated.
- Dueling Giants. Giants have an advantage in 1-on-1 combat, as they have one more attack point. Your escape ability will do nothing except help you flee the fight, which you should.
- The Crab, like the other Aquarion unique units, receives no defense buff in cities.
- Similar to other Super Units, the "cost" of a Crab is 10 stars, although this serves no other purpose than when you disband.
- Interestingly enough, the crab attacks with a sword animation, similar to the Knight, Defender, Swordsman, Polytaur, Navalon, Baby Dragon, and Giant.
|Warrior, Rider, Archer, Swordsman, Catapult, Knight, Defender, Giant, Boat, Ship, Battleship, Mind Bender, Amphibian, Tridention, Crab, Polytaur, Navalon, Dragon Egg, Baby Dragon, Fire Dragon, Nature Bunny, Scout (removed), Guard Tower (removed)|
|Battleship, Crab, Explorer, Giant, Population, Population Growth, Stars, Super Unit, Technology|