The Cymanti are a breakout group of Polytopians who moved to the swampy forests and learned to live with the Ciru Bug, which attaches to their faces and merges with their brains.
Led by their Shaman, the Cymanti train gigantic bugs, use their enemies to fertilize their fungi farms, and utilize crippling poisons to vanquish all who would threaten their marshy home!-Tribe description
As a special tribe, Cymanti has modified technologies that unlock unique units, buildings, and abilities.
|Archery||Phychi, defence bonus in forest|
|Roads||Mycelium, Network task|
|Oceanology||Navigation||Raychi, Explorer task|
|Philosophy||Shaman, Literacy, Genius task|
|Trade||Clathrus, Wealth task|
Cymanti has +mountain and spores in place of crops. Spores have a forced spawn, meaning Cymanti is guaranteed at least two spores in their starting city.
- Fruit: Aphea Nectar (droplets of nectar)
- Animal: Lytheti (yellow caterpillar)
- Field: Dark green moss-covered fields with reddish-brown soil
- Forest: Tall trees resembling redwoods
- Mountain: A large mound of soil
- City: Hives with varying amounts of holes, bumps, and black spots
- Helmet: Ciru Bug (a tan insect with two large eyes)
- Main article: Cymanti/Strategy
- In the ambience playing throughout Cymanti lands, the sounds of dripping water and insects are heard.
- The Cymanti tribe head is the only tribe head to have unique eyes.
- Even though some of the edited techs could be better named, Midjiwan did not want to change to many technology names
|Regular tribes: Xin-xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|