"The yellow autumn leaves of the Hoodrick woods are perfect hideouts for its peculiar mushroom stuffing inhabitants."The Hoodrick tribe is the sixth tribe in the game. Hoodrick starts with the Archery technology and an Archer unit.
Hoodrick has +forest and -mountain.
- Fruit: Quissberries (Raspberries)
- Land: Drab green fields with pale soil
- Forests: Maple trees in yellow and orange autumn colours
- Animals: Hooxe (Bull)
- Mountains: Small hills noticeably shorter than other tribes' mountains
- Cities: Medieval English cottages and castle-like structures
- Helmet: Green bycocket hat with red feather
- Color: Brown
- 2019 Tribe Day: The Helarda Pillars were built to commemorate the unity of the Hoodrick people after a period of turmoil. Each of the 4 arms represents a core ideal in Hoodrick society: Justice, Kindness, Nature, and Accuracy.
- Web Shop: The Hoodrick Quissberry tea is known all over Polytopia for its refreshing and mind sharpening abilities.
- Web Shop: If you ever encounter a Hooxe in the woods, be sure to always carry a handful of Hurgh mushrooms in your pocket. This might prevent unnecessary death, since the Hooxes are crazy about this rare delicacy.
Hoodrick can exploit its early-game access to Archers. Also, Hoodrick has many Forests (even more than Bardur), which can be used for powerful Sawmills or chopped for stars. Forests also immediately provide a defense bonus for Hoodrick units (as Hoodrick starts with Archery) and slow down enemy Riders and Knights.
Archers and Giants are an effective combination: Giants move forward, protecting the Archers, while Archers stay behind and hit enemy units with their ranged attack.
- Despite being very fond of mushrooms, there are none to be found in Hoodrick's lands.
- The Hoodrick resemble the medieval British, as seen in their architecture. The Hoodrick hat is also based off of the bycocket hat, which was common throughout medieval Western Europe.
- In the ambience that plays throughout Hoodrick lands, strong wind blowing through leaves and grass, birds chirping, and a noise that could either be someone playing an instrument of sorts or a woodpecker drumming are heard.
- Hoodrick is the first tribe that starts with a second-tier technology
|Regular Tribes: Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|