The Hoodrick is one of the 14 current tribes. They start off with the Archery technology. They could be seen to resemble the medieval British, owing to the style of building that is similar to medieval British architecture. The Hoodrick hat is also based off of the bycocket hat, a common fashion throughout medieval western Europe.
In-game description:"The yellow autumn leaves of the Hoodrick woods are perfect hideouts for its peculiar mushroom stuffing inhabitants."
- Fruit: Quissberries (Raspberries)
- Land: Green fields/plains
- Forests: Maple in yellow and orange autumn colours
- Animals: Hooxe (bull)
- Mountains: Small hills
- Cities: English Cottages
- Helmet: Green bycocket hats with feather
- Color: Brown
NOTE: All official names for fruits, game etc. are taken from the official web shop.
A good strategy for Hoodrick to use lots of ranged units.
Starting with Archery, Hoodrick units also get a defence bonus in forest, making them more effective on their forest-laden home turf. The forest also slows down faster units such as Knights and Riders, allowing you to have more of an edge against armies of that kind.
Also, a good offensive strategy is combining Archers with Giants. Giants move forward tanking the Archers, while they hide behind and protect him from Swordsmen and Mind Benders.
Hoodrick Theme Edit
City Buildings Edit
- Despite being very fond of mushrooms, there are none to be found in Hoodrick's lands.
- According to the web shop, the Hoodrick Quissberry tea (made out of Quissberry fruit) is known in all of Polytopia to be refreshining and having mind sharpening abilities.
- In the ambience which plays throughout Hoodrick lands, several sounds are heard. These sounds are strong wind blowing through Leaves and grass, as well as birds chriping and noise which could either be someone playing instrument of sorts or a woodpecker drumming.
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ|