The Ice Archer is a unit exclusive to the Polaris tribe, replacing the Archer unlocked with the Archery tech. They cannot retaliate or deal damage; instead, they have the ability to freeze the enemy.
Ice Archers have 0.1 attack to allow them to capture enemy cities. (Units with 0 attack, such as Mind Benders, cannot capture enemy cities.)
- Attack: 0.1
- Defence: 1
- Movement: 1
- Health: 10
- Range: 2
- Cost: 3 stars
- Skills: dash, freeze, fortify
Strengths and Weaknesses
Ice Archers are good at:
- Back-end support. Ice Archers range combined with the freeze ability allow them to completely stop enemies from retaliating.
- Taking down giants. Combined with other high damage units or Mind Benders giants can easily be destroyed or converted.
Ice Archers aren't good at:
- Being left alone. An Ice Archer can incapacitate one other unit at a time, but it requires every action until support arrives. If there are more enemy units than there are Ice Archers in an all Ice Archer army, the Ice Archers will lose.
- Damaging enemies. Ice Archers do not deal damage, so any tactic requiring them to do damage won't work.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.