"Huge mountains and green valleys. The Imperius climate is perfect for growing fruit."The Imperius tribe is the second of the 12 humantribes in the game and one of the four free tribes in the game (the others being Xin-Xi, Bardur, and Oumaji). Imperius starts with the Organization tech.
Imperius has the standard spawn rates for all resources. (Therefore, the standard spawn rates may also be called "Imperius spawn rates.")
- Fruit: Lumaepeles (Apples)
- Land: Green fields and brown soil, identical to that of Xin-Xi
- Forests: Cypress trees
- Animals: Mado Horses
- Mountains: Grey, snow-capped mountains
- Cities: White stone with blue windows, Greek domes, and columns.
- Helmet: Greek-style helmets
- Color: Blue
- Imperius Tribe Day 2019: Always ready for battle, all Imperius wear their helmets at all times. It is a momentous occasion when Imperius youth receive their first helmet, which is held in high esteem.
- Imperius Tribe Moon 2020: The highly efficient society of the Imperius has inspired them to build grand libraries, write breathtaking stage plays, erect mighty monuments, mix delicious drinks, and maintain a multitude of beautiful gardens! You'll never find a more organized or more fun place on the Square!
- Web Shop: The Mado horses of the Imperius empire are strong and versatile. Every family worthy of some respect have at least two of them. They're always black and shiny, and ready to carry their masters on new adventures.
- Web Shop: Imperius Citizens love the taste of a perfectly tempered wine made of Lumaepeles, in fact that's the only beverage they ever drink. Hot in the winter, iced in the summer, and sometimes mixed with Limi flower seeds (for that extra kick...).
- Instagram: Move away!! Here comes the Imperius in shiny armors. Highly sophisticated but absolutely reckless!
It is viable to upgrade all cities to level 2 before getting a new city as Imperius. This will allow star growth as well as land growth. After you have a relatively stable star income, that is when researching technologies is more worth your time. Imperius works well in conjunction with the Navigation tech in the late-game, as most of the time, their cities will have at least one water tile.
|"Growing pages, developing info. That takes time you know. "|
This article is currently under construction. This means that the page is not yet complete, and not all important details may be present. This could be because the feature is not released, or not all info has been compiled yet. Come back soon!
- The Imperius resemble Greco-Roman culture, with a name that appears to reference "Imperium" (Latin for 'empire') and Greek-style helmets.
- The word "imperious" means "assuming power without justification". This is another similarity to the Imperius tribe, as they are seen as the warlords of the area.
- In the ambience playing throughout Imperius lands, grasshoppers stridulating, insects buzzing, and someone striking metal are heard.
- Since Polaris does not have its own terrain (outside its territory) and spawn rates, games with only Polaris (either mirror matches or through the Mixed Tribes Easter Egg) take place on Imperius land.
- In early 2018, the Imperius head was changed.
|Regular Tribes: Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|