"Huge mountains and green valleys. The Imperius climate is perfect for growing fruit."
The Imperius tribe is the second of the 12 regular tribes in Polytopia. It is also one of the four free tribes in the game, the others being Xin-xi, Bardur, and Oumaji.
- Tribe description
Imperius has the standard spawn rates for all resources. (Therefore, the standard spawn rates may also be called "Imperius spawn rates.")
- Fruit: Lumaepeles (Apples)
- Land: Green fields and brown soil, identical to that of Xin-Xi
- Forests: Cypress trees
- Animals: Mado Horses
- Mountains: Grey, snow-capped mountains
- Cities: White stone with blue windows, Greek domes, and columns.
- Helmet: Greek-style helmets
- Color: Blue
- 2019 Tribe Day: Always ready for battle, all Imperius wear their helmets at all times. It is a momentous occasion when Imperius youth receive their first helmet, which is held in high esteem.
- 2020 Tribe Moon: The highly efficient society of the Imperius has inspired them to build grand libraries, write breathtaking stage plays, erect mighty monuments, mix delicious drinks, and maintain a multitude of beautiful gardens! You'll never find a more organized or more fun place on the Square!
- Web Shop: The Mado horses of the Imperius empire are strong and versatile. Every family worthy of some respect have at least two of them. They're always black and shiny, and ready to carry their masters on new adventures.
- Web Shop: Imperius Citizens love the taste of a perfectly tempered wine made of Lumaepeles, in fact that's the only beverage they ever drink. Hot in the winter, iced in the summer, and sometimes mixed with Limi flower seeds (for that extra kick...).
|"Growing pages, developing info. That takes time you know. "|
This article is currently under construction. This means that the page is not yet complete, and not all important details may be present. This could be because the feature is not released, or not all info has been compiled yet. Come back soon!
- The Imperius resemble Greco-Roman culture, with a name that appears to reference "Imperium" (Latin for 'empire') and Greek-style helmets.
- The name of the Imperius tribe is similar to the word "imperious," which means "assuming power without justification."
- In the ambience playing throughout Imperius lands, grasshoppers stridulating, insects buzzing, and someone striking metal are heard.
- Since Polaris does not have its own terrain (outside its territory), games with only Polaris (either mirror matches or through the Mixed Tribes Easter Egg) take place on Imperius land.
- In early 2018, the Imperius head was changed.
|Regular Tribes: Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.