Huge mountains and green valleys. The Imperius climate is perfect for growing fruit.-Tribe description
Imperius has 0.5x wild animal and 2.0x fruit.
...the Imperius [is] the Square’s most regimented and organized tribe. Imperius citizens are always ready for battle, and rarely take off their helmets, as danger could strike at any moment! They ride the hardy Mado and eat juicy Lumaepeles, and are always ready for a challenge!-Zoythrus on Steam
- 2019 Tribe Day: Always ready for battle, all Imperius wear their helmets at all times. It is a momentous occasion when Imperius youth receive their first helmet, which is held in high esteem.
- 2020 Tribe Moon: The highly efficient society of the Imperius has inspired them to build grand libraries, write breathtaking stage plays, erect mighty monuments, mix delicious drinks, and maintain a multitude of beautiful gardens! You'll never find a more organized or more fun place on the Square!
- 2021 Tribe Moon: The Square's first musical superstars were the Imperius Philharmonic Orchestra, who quickly attracted Imperius citizens from all over the Empire! Remember, any rumors that the Imperius government is using the shows to hypnotize their citizens into obedience are nonsense.
- 2022 Tribe Moon: The Imperius Empire unified not through weapons, but through propaganda. It was the city-state of Sumtemus that led a clever campaign of inciting rebellions among their fellow Imperius with the help of their cabal of Cloaks, which pressured them into surrendering. May the Empire stand for many years!
- The Mado horses of the Imperius empire are strong and versatile. Every family worthy of some respect have at least two of them. They're always black and shiny, and ready to carry their masters on new adventures.
- Imperius Citizens love the taste of a perfectly tempered wine made of Lumaepeles, in fact that's the only beverage they ever drink. Hot in the winter, iced in the summer, and sometimes mixed with Limi flower seeds (for that extra kick...).
The Imperius are inspired by Greco-Roman culture. Their cypress trees, Greek helmets and classical architecture are features of the Greek and Roman civilizations. The large feathered crest on top of the Imperius helmet is a reference to the ancient Romans which also wore large crests. (the crest can also signify rank)
- Fruit: Lumaepeles (apples)
- Animal: Mado horses (black horses)
- Field: Green fields and brown soil, identical to that of Xin-xi
- Forest: Cypress trees
- Mountain: Grey, snow-capped mountains
- City: White stone with blue flags, Greek domes, and columns.
- Helmet: Greek-style helmets
City Naming Syllables
ca, do, ica, ip, lo, lus, ma, mo, mus, nu, pi, re, res, ro, sum, te
- Imperius was the first tribe to be designed by Midjiwan.
- In early 2018, the Imperius head was updated with more detailed graphics.
- Imperius' terrain spawn rates were changed in update 2.0.58. Imperius previously had the default spawn rates for all resources (Luxidoor now does). However, games with only Polaris (which does not have its own terrain outside its territory) still take place on Imperius land.
- The name "Imperius" resembles the word "imperious", meaning "assuming power without justification."