The Imperius tribe is one of the 14 tribes. They are one of the original four free tribes in the game, the others being Bardur, Xin-Xi, and Oumaji. They start off with the Organization technology. They are based off of Greco-Roman culture, with a name that appears to reference "Imperium" (Latin for 'empire'), as well as Greek-style helmets.
In-game description:"Huge mountains and green valleys. The climate in Imperia is perfect for growing fruit."
- Fruit: Lumaepeles (Apples)
- Land: Green fields
- Forests: Tall, thin, cypress trees
- Animals: Mado Horse (Black horse)
- Mountains: Same shape as Bardur, gray and snow-capped
- Cities: White stone with blue windows, Greek domes and temple like buildings
- Helmet: Spartan helmet with feathered crest
- Color: Blue
NOTE: All official names for fruits, game etc. are taken from the official web shop.
Imperius Tribe Origins
- In early 2018, the Imperius head was changed.
- According to the Web Shop, the Imperius tribe's favourite (And most consumed) drink is tempered wine made out of "Lumaepeles" and sometimes with "Limi" flower seeds.
- In the ambience which plays throughout Imperius lands, several sounds are heard. These sounds are grasshoppers stridulating, instects buzzing and someone striking metal.
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ|