- Jump right in! Don't be afraid to get started. Anyone can edit a wiki, so start editing, commenting, and participating in Discussions!
- Be respectful. Being friendly goes a long way. Respectful criticism is encouraged, but hateful language and personal attacks are prohibited.
- Don't be disruptive. This includes edit warring, off-topic conversations, spam, vandalism, and impersonation of other users.
- Avoid excessive self-promotion.
- Do not harass other users. If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, please respect their wishes. It is their wall.
- Follow the established conventions and formatting guidelines. If you have any questions, please ask for help (see below).
- Need help? If you have any comments or questions or need to contact an administrator, please leave a message at Message Wall:Zebastian1.