The Quetzali tribe is one of the 14 current tribes, released in the "New World" update. They appear to be based off Mesoamerican civilizations, such as the Aztecs, Olmecs, Mayans and Toltecs. Their name resembles that of the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl.
"The Quetzali tribe worship the bird gods of the red soil and live in harmony with the natural symmetry of their cubistic jungles. They are commonly seen riding giant flightless birds."
- Fruit: Corn
- Land: Dark green grass and red soil, similar to rain forests
- Forests: Yellow trunks with light green leaves
- Animals: Qui-Qui (brown ostrich)
- Mountains: White at the top, resembles Mayan and Aztec stepped pyramids
- Cities: Red clay, and golden/green decorative blocks
- Helmet: Bird-shaped headdress
- Color: Dark green
Quetzali Theme Edit
City Buildings Edit
- The Quetzali had a total of 3 names during beta: Manchillo, Manchilla, and Quetzali. Their colour was also originally Rust brown.
- According to the Web Shop, the Quetzali's favourite drink is a drink called "Oulu", mainly made out of what they find in deserts.
- In the ambience which plays throughout Quetzali lands, several sounds are heard. These sounds are rumbling-like noises, birds emitting noises (Possibly Qui-Quis) and birds taking flight.
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ|