The Quetzali tribe is one of the 15 current tribes, released in the "New World" update. They appear to be based of Mesoamerican civilizations, such as the Aztecs, Olmecs, Mayans and Toltecs. Their name resembles that of the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl.
"The Quetzali tribe worship the bird gods of the red soil and live in harmony with the natural symmetry of their cubistic jungles. They are commonly seen riding giant flightless birds."
- Fruit: Corn
- Land: Dark green grass and red soil, similar to rain forests
- Forests: Yellow trunks with light green leaves
- Animals: Qui-Qui (Brown ostrich)
- Mountains: White at the top, resembles Mayan and Aztec stepped pyramids
- Cities: Red clay, and golden/green decorative blocks
- Helmet: Bird-shaped headdress
- Color: Dark green
Tribe Day Lore
"The Quetzali found a special kinship with the birds of the jungle, since both Polytopians and their feathered friends are genderless, egg-laying, bipedal creatures." - Quetzali Tribe Day 2019
- The Quetzali had a total of 3 names during beta: Manchillo, Manchilla, and Quetzali. Their colour was also originally the colour of their dirt.
- According to the Web Shop, the Quetzali's favourite drink is a drink called "Qorn Juice", mainly made of crushed corn kernels added to some water.
- In the ambience which plays throughout Quetzali lands, several sounds are heard. These sounds are rumbling-like noises, birds emitting noises.
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ, Polaris|