"The Quetzali tribe worship the bird gods of the red soil and live in harmony with the natural symmetry of their cubistic jungles. They are commonly seen riding giant flightless birds."-Tribe description
Quetzali is typically considered to be a lower-mid-tier tribe. Defenders are not particularly useful early-game since they cannot effectively attack enemy units. Also, having a reduced crop spawn rate may hinder Quetzali's mid-to-late-game development. (Although Quetzali does have increased fruit spawn rates, fruit only provides one population each, while farms provide two population each.)
Quetzali has ++fruit and --crop.
- Fruit: Qorn (corn)
- Animal: Qui-Qui (brown, ostrich-like, flightless bird)
- Field: Dark green grass and red soil, similar to rain forests
- Forest: "Cubistic jungles" of trees with pale trunks and light green leaves
- Mountain: Stepped pyramids, dark green at the bottom and white at the top
- City: Red, golden, and green clay blocks
- Helmet: Bird-shaped headdress
- 2019 Tribe Day: The Quetzali found a special kinship with the birds of the jungle, since both Polytopians and their feathered friends are genderless, egg-laying, bipedal creatures.
- 2020 Tribe Moon: When the reigning Quetzali 'All-Feather' dies or resigns, a successor is chosen through the Tichitelxi Ceremony. With offerings of food in hand, Quetzali children hope for selection by the Bird Gods - a shimmer of light from the Pillar of Ixquezel at the Temple of Ixte'wop.
- Web Shop: Despite their sharp beak and leery eyes, the Qui-Qui birds are very friendly and love to snuggle with anyone who is passing by. That has made them the main ingredient in the most popular Quetzali dish, "Qui-Qualum."
- Web Shop: Once you've had Qorn juice, you’ll never go back! (To any kind of juice). Enjoy it, preferably in [a] traditional corn juice jar, watching the sun set behind the cubistic mountains.
|This article or section is currently under construction and may not be ready for use yet. This could be because not all information has been compiled yet or because the feature has not been released yet. You are welcome to assist in the article or section's construction by editing it as well. |
- In the ambience playing throughout Quetzali lands, rumbling-like noises and bird noises are heard.
- The Quetzali resemble Mesoamerican civilizations, such as the Aztecs, Olmecs, Mayans, and Toltecs. The name "Quetzali" resembles that of the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl and that of the Quetzal bird. The update in which Quetzali was added was named "New World."
- The Quetzali tribe is community-named.
- During their beta phase, the Quetzali had the names "Manchillo" and "Manchilla" and had a crimson color (the same color as their dirt).
|Regular tribes: Xin-xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|