"They start their journey in the dense mountains, surrounded by beautiful cherry blossom."
- Tribe description
Xin-xi has +Mountain.
- Fruit: Ixi fruit, a citrus that tastes both sweet and sour
- Land: Green fields and brown soil, identical to that of Imperius
- Forests: Xini trees
- Animals: Xini-Kai (white horse)
- Mountains: Tall, pointed, snow-capped mountains
- Cities: White with red roofs and a black wood frame
- Helmet: Medieval Japanese helmet with red spikes protruding from either side on the top
- Color: Red
- 2019 Tribe Day: Did you know that the Xin-Xi named themselves after Mt. Xin-Xi, the tallest and most sacred mountain on the Square? With the help of their mounts, a brave few climb the summit to prove themselves worthy of the Xini-Kai Spirit’s blessing, which lets them prepare the amazing Xini blossom tea.
- 2020 Tribe Moon: While every tribe has their own rituals surrounding the laying of an egg, the Xin-Xi are well known for their elaborate performances. At dawn, recently laid Xin-Xi eggs are painted with bright, vibrant colors and mesmerizing patterns, all while a troupe of village musicians play a song to ward off evil spirits.
- Web Shop: Tea of the Xini blossom is considered the best in the Square, and many have tried to get a hold of some of the precious leaves. Sadly, they wither immediately in the hands of one who is not protected by the Xini-kai spirit.
- Web Shop: The Xini-Kai is a climber of great dignity. It delicately carries the precious leaves of Xini blossom up the steep hills without damaging a single one. To make tea from the leaves, they must be entirely fresh and without a scratch.
The Xin-xi are one of the few tribes for whom it is viable to research Smithery and use Swordsmen. Starting with the Climbing technology allows Smithery to be researched more quickly, and more mountains lead to more Ore resources that can be harvested through Mining. Swordsmen can be powerful troops, with high attack and defence stats, while being far less expensive as Knights (considering that the technology required to unlock Knights, Free Spirit and Chivalry, typically serve no other use).
- The Xin-xi resemble East Asian culture.
- In the ambience playing throughout Xin-xi lands, wind blowing through tree leaves and birds chirping are heard.
|Regular Tribes: Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|