"The Yădakk started out as a nomadic tribe in the beautiful harsh Khalee plains. Now they are the trades of the square, connecting their empire with impressive trade routes."-Tribe description
Yădakk is typically considered to be an upper-mid-tier tribe comparable to ∑∫ỹriȱŋ since Yădakk has decent resources and a useful starting technology.
Yădakk has +fruit, -forest, and -mountain.
- Fruit: Khizuz (lemon)
- Animal: Khamelks (reddish-brown deer-like animals with antlers)
- Field: Pale tan steppes with brown soil
- Forest: Bushy trees with no visible trunks
- Mountain: Tall, brown, pointed mountains with snow caps
- City: White brick frames with red or gold domed roofs and tall, spindly towers
- Helmet: Fez with tassel
- 2019 Tribe Day: Most Yădakk merchants do business under the banner of the Horn Trading Company, the Square’s largest trade guild. Some like to say that the HTC is the real Yădakk government, since it even has a military!
- 2020 Tribe Moon: Despite usually being written off as simple merchants, the Yădakk invest plenty into both art and education, often building museums and schools in their trade hubs.
- 2021 Tribe Moon: The Yădakk are best known for their extensive network of roads. All roads are paved over by a team of road builders and every brick is blessed by a Tizjhan priest.
- "Tizjhan" is the name of the god of the Yădakk.
- Web Shop: The Khamelk is an extremely persistent animal. From just one single Khizuz fruit it gets enough nutrition to walk for weeks in the barren Yădakk lands.
- Web Shop: After a long day traveling the roads of their beloved lands, every Yădakk loves to enjoy a cup of hot Khăl-iz around the stove in their yurt. This potion slightly pitches your voice in a way that makes it possible to sing the traditional chants that have been sung by their ancestors since the beginning of turns.
Yădakk can be hard to play, as they do not have a dominant resource (although fruit is the most common resource). Buy the technologies to harvest whichever resources that are most abundant. However, building Roads on Turn 0 allows Yădakk to more quickly capture a village or reach Ruins. Having Roads drastically increases the movement of Riders.
- The Yădakk are a combination of Turkish and Mongolian cultures and inspired by the Silk Road.
- In the ambiance playing throughout Yădakk lands, the strong wind blowing through the steppes and birds chirping are heard.
- The Khamelk (Yădakk animal) may be based off the red deer.
- The name of the Khamelk (the Yădakk animal) is a portmanteau of the the words camel and elk.
- The Yădakk initially had different forests.
- Yădakk's extended theme, Saladik Ătjum, is the only extended tribe theme to have a music video. The music video showcases Midjiwan and Midjitone (the developer and music composer of Polytopia, respectively) acting as the "Yădakk Orkestar" and playing several different instruments.
|Regular tribes: Xin-xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|