The Yădakk started out as a nomadic tribe in the beautiful harsh Khalee plains. Now they are the trades of the square, connecting their empire with impressive trade routes.Yădakk is the 14th tribe in the game and the final human tribe.
Yădakk starts with Roads.
Yădakk resembles the Turkish and Central Asian steppe tribes that lived along the Silk Road. Those steppe tribes had both Eastern and Western influences. In the ambiance playing throughout Yădakk lands, the strong wind blowing through the steppes and birds chirping are heard.
Yădakk has +fruit, -forest, and -mountain.
- Fruit: Khizuz (Lemons)
- Land: Pale tan steppes with brown soil.
- Forests: Bushy trees with no trunks visible.
- Animals: Khamelks (reddish-brown deer or camels with antlers)
- Mountains: Tall, brown, pointy mountains with snow caps
- Cities: White brick frames with red or gold domed roofs and tall, spindly towers
- Helmet: Fez with tassel
- Color: Crimson
- Tribe Day 2019: Most Yadakk merchants do business under the banner of the Horn Trading Company, the Square’s largest trade guild. Some like to say that the HTC is the real Yadakk government, since it even has a military!"
- Tribe Moon 2020: Despite usually being written off as simple merchants, the Yadakk invest plenty into both art and education, often building museums and schools in their trade hubs.
- Web Shop: After a long day traveling the roads of their beloved lands, every Yadakk loves to enjoy a cup of hot Khăl-iz around the stove in their yurt. This potion pitches your [sic] voice in a way that makes it possible to sing the traditional chants that has [sic] been sung by their ancestors since the beginning of turns.
Yădakk can be hard to play, as they do not have a dominant resource (although fruit is the most common resource). Buy the technologies to harvest whichever resources that are most abundant. However, building Roads on Turn 0 allows Yădakk to more quickly capture a village or reach Ruins. Having Roads drastically increases the movement of Riders.
- The Yadakk used to have different forests.
- The Khamelks (the Yadakk animal) may be based off the Yarkand deer, a subspecies of the Red Deer that inhabits from Central Asia.
- The extended Yadakk theme Saladik Ătjum is the only extended tribe theme to have a music video. The music video showcases Midjiwan and Midjitone (who composes the music for Polytopia) acting as the "Yadakk Orkestar," playing several different instruments.
|Regular Tribes: Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|