The Yădakk tribe is one of the 14 current tribes in the game, and the final human tribe. They start off with Roads. They resemble the Turkish/Central Asian steppe tribes along the silk road, who had both Eastern and Western influences.
"The Yădakk started out as a nomadic tribe in the beautiful harsh Khalee plains. Now they are the trades of the square, connecting their empire with impressive trade routes."
- Fruit: Khizuz (Lemons)
- Land: Steppe (Dry grassland)
- Forests: Fat bushy trees
- Animals: Khamelks (Reddish-brown camels with antlers)
- Mountains: Tall, brown, pointy mountains with snowcap
- Cities: White brick frames with red or gold domed roofs and with tall, spindly tower or yurts
- Helmet: Fez with tassle
- Color: Crimson
- According to the web shop, every Yădakk, after a long journey on the roads in their lands, enjoy drinking hot Khăl-iz around the stove in their yurts. The drink pitches the drinker's voice so they can sing properly their traditional chants and songs.
- In the ambience which plays throughout Yădakk lands, several sounds are heard. These sounds are strong wind blowing through the steppes and birds chirping.
- The Khamelks (their "national/tribal" animal) may be strongly based off the Yarkand deer, a subspecies of the Red Deer, which inhabits/originates from Central Asia.
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ|