The Zebasi is one of the 14 current tribes. They start with the Farming technology. The Zebasi appear to be based off Southern African culture (eg. Zulus). Zebasi start off with the Farming tech.
"Zebasi thrive on the warm savannah, cultivating the rich soil to provide food for their mighty population."
- Fruit: Waongii (watermelon)
- Land: Lime-yellow savannah
- Forests: Acacia trees
- Animals: Geroffy (giraffe)
- Mountains: Rounded, bluish at the top.
- Cities: Round clay huts with thatched roofs.
- Helmet: Leopard pelt
- Color: Orange
NOTE: All official names for fruits, game etc. are taken from the official web shop.
Zebasi Theme Edit
City Buildings Edit
- Similar to the Luxidoor and the Kickoo, the Zebasi actually "inherited" their trees from Oumaji. Before they were added, the Oumaji had the acacia trees.
- The Zebasi tribe music is the most complex music in the game.
- The Zebasi helmet bears a striking similarity to the Kickoo game, but with teeth.
- According to the web shop, the Zebasi's favourite drink is Waongii juice, made from the local Waongii plant.
- In the ambience which plays throughout Zebasi lands, several sounds are heard. These sounds are birds chirping and what seems to be wind blowing through the grass (or it could be some animal hissing or rattling, like a rattlesnake, similarly to those heard in the Oumaji ambience.
|Xin-Xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Aquarion, ∑∫ỹriȱŋ|