Zebasi thrive on the warm savannah, cultivating the rich soil to provide food for their mighty population.-Tribe description
Zebasi is a relatively strong tribe because it can upgrade its capital on turn 0. Zebasi can upgrade its city further than other tribes can with just its starting technology, since Farms produce two population. However, Zebasi is usually considered weaker than Luxidoor, Kickoo, and Bardur.
Zebasi has -forest, -mountain, and -fruit.
- Fruit: Waongii (cantaloupe)
- Animal: Geroffy (giraffe)
- Field: Yellow-green savanna
- Forest: Baocacia tree (acacia tree)
- Mountain: Rounded, green at the bottom but blue on the top
- City: Round clay huts with thatched roofs
- Helmet: Leoon (Kickoo leopard) pelt replica
Hailing from the land of Zeboya, the breadbasket of the Square, the Zebasi spend their days working their farms or leisurely watching the sun set on their serene savanna. A jovial and inquisitive folk, the Zebasi are always looking for new ways to understand the world around them.-Zoythrus on Steam
- 2019 Tribe Day: The wily Leoon, often seen in Kickoo lands, were native to the Zebasi savannahs before the Zebasi hunted them to near extinction for their pelts. Most modern Zebasi have never seen a Leoon, so they use their textile skills to manufacture replicas to honor their ancestors.
- 2020 Tribe Moon: M'basana Jerozi, aka the "Geroffy," was the first of many animals to be cataloged by Zebasi scholars in the Zuzanna Yaya, the Square's largest compendium of flora and fauna. Horticulture, zoology, botany, and biology are all fields of study for the curious inhabitants of Zeboya.
- Geroffies are one of the tallest land animals on the Square. They take great pride in their abnormally long necks and swing their heads around to look fancy. If you don't keep your eyes open, you might get your helmet bruised.
- No Zebasi would reject a cold, fresh cup of Waongii juice. The taste is very similar to watermelon, but with an even more refreshing and robust taste. Waongii plants can grow to become gigantic, and some are even large enough to provide shelter for Zebasi families after the juice has been depleted.
- Polytopians all over the square envy the exquisite craftsmanship of the Zebasi weavers. They make the most stunning carpets, helmets, and also[...] handy tusi pouches.
- Main article: Zebasi/Strategy
bo, co, la, mo, wa, ya, za, zan, zim, zu
- The Zebasi are influenced by all of sub-Saharan Africa.
- In the ambience that plays throughout Zebasi lands, birds chirping and what seems to be wind blowing through the grass (or some animal, perhaps a rattlesnake, hissing or rattling as in the Oumaji ambience) are heard.
- All profits from the sale of the Zebasi tribe are invested in solar energy products through Trine.
- Zebasi "inherited" its trees from Oumaji: before Zebasi was released, Oumaji had the acacia trees.
- The Zebasi fruit was changed from red watermelons to orange cantaloupes in late 2019. This was done to avoid potential concerns about racism. This change was controversial, with some complaining that the old fruit were more aesthetically pleasing and thematically appropriate.
|Regular tribes: Xin-xi, Imperius, Bardur, Oumaji, Kickoo, Hoodrick, Luxidoor, Vengir, Zebasi, Ai-Mo, Quetzali, Yădakk|